Eid day



Every eid day in my life, i always spent it with my family. With my big family. When the night before eid day. I and my mother made a Ketupat for tommorow. We also prepared our house such as entered the cookies into a jar, then we decored our blackforest. For long time ago just my mother who made and decored blackforest, but for 4 years, i and my sister who decored the cake. Sometimes if we doesn’t do anything, my aunt will invite us to join with them to see Takbiran at Baiturrahman mosque. After that, at 4 am, my mother was woke up and cooked the soup for Ketupat, and at 5 she will wake up us to take bath and pray subuh. She wake up us early because we will be pray eid at Lamateuk, my father’s village. At 7 am, we were already to go. Furthemore, after prayer, we will Silaturrahmi and handshake with the other people and with our family. Then we will went to my father’s family, we were there until 11 pm, we must go home because my family from my mother were waited us. After arrived at my house, i and my sister went to my families house, such as to my grandma’s house, to my aunt, my uncle and my aunt again and my uncle again. So many people in my family from my mother. There are 8 aunt and uncle. We visited my family from my mother until 6 pm. Then we went to my other uncle that lived in sibreh, we often visited him at night because my uncle and his family will stay at home at night. Ok that all my story when eid day, every years since i was child and now.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities