gift every semester



hay baby baby in the world :D, i will share you about my life,  but in spesific. So, my father always said to me in order i study hard and be dillegent “nanda if you have a ranking in this semester, father will give you a gift.” Thus because of that i always study hard but there is freak there because in every odd semester i always have a low score, and in even semester i always get high score. Thus, when the first time i got ranking 3 at elementary school in MIN RUKOH, my father gave me a gift went to barata to play a game, and went to Blang padang to ate meatball. Even it is a little gift, i was very happy at that time, we were arrround Barata and Blang Padang used rickshaw. Thus when i was at grade 6 still in elementary school i got also 3 ranking in even semester. Thus my father gave me a handphone. I was very happy at that time. Then when i got ranking at junior high shool my father gave me a money such as 50 thousand in Rupiah or 20 thousand in Rupiah, when i was at senior high school my father gave me a Blackberry smartphone that still hotly at that time and my father brought me a new motorcycle. I was very happy because gift made me becomes study hard. And now when i have been become student at university. my parents doesn’t gave me a gift. But it oke for me because it time to me to be maturity and it not time to me to get gift. It enough because my parent still happy when i told her my IPK in every semester even its not really good but my parent still advice me to say Alhamdulillah :d. Thankyou for my parents, my father and my mother, they always advice me, beside me when i sad, tell me the best thing and make me become never give up, and make my mind always think if my problem still a little bit problem, but the other have a big problem than me. Thankyou Allah make me birth in a great family, who care me, who still love me even i make a mistake and who still advice me into right way.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities