my severe accident in my life.


Hello guys, today i will share to you about my accident happened that make me never forget that accident. So, when i was at senior high school at MAN RUKOH, especially when i was at first year, i got a bad accident that make me doesn’t remember how the accident happened and why i could get that accident. So, at the evening after i visited my friend’s house, i went home and i race. When i am arrive at lamreung in front of football field. I got an accident, i just remember if someone wanted to turn rightward but doesn’t give a sign. Thus i panic and i don’t know what happened after that, when i was realized, i was at the place that so many football player and there just one an old woman who assume me. Then when they ask me, i can anwer but in my mind i was at home and sleep. After that i point someone that i know but i don’t know his name, i point my friend at class but he was go and un care about me. Thus, one of them call my father, after that, my father take me and bring me into the hospital. When i am arrive at the hospital i still can’t remember where i am and who i am, i just remember that i am at home and still sleep, my eyes still open but my heart like lose from my body. Then when the nurse touch my face i was screamed loudly. And almost all people there saw me :D i just realized if i had a wound severe on my face that make me must took small operation in my right face. after that, when i was still at the hospital, my mother bring artisan massage because i can’t feel my feet. The artisan massage was my family but he had passed away for 2 years. After that, he pull, push and press my feet and i also screamed again until the people saw me again :D and then he put a traditional drug on my feet and he said if my left bone palm foot was release. Thus to connect it again, i must always put the traditional drugs. Finally from bad accident that happened to me, i traumatic and for several month i was not have a brave to ride a motorcycle.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my sunday activities