New thing



Haaii. Today you watch me in i look. Hahahahaa no no, today you read my blog. Okk.. for this day i will tell you about what i have been found on my handphone. Thus, in the afternoon i thought that i want to write my blog not on my laptop but i want write it on my handphone. Then when i am and my three friend in canteen, i try to find the application about blog.. then i download it on my handphone, actually i also felt is it work or not. I was doubt at the moment. Then i throw my doubt far far away from my deep heart and i try. I download "BLOGTOUCH".  Then after i am wait for 5 minutes, i can get this application and my planning is i will write my blog by my phone and doesn't need to use my laptop or computer to post or write it. And i also thought if i have this application, it will make me easy to write my blog, everywhere and wherever i am, i can use my phone to make my blog. Ohh how easy the technology nowdays, you didn't have difficulties on everything because the technology was provide what you want and what you need. But eventhough we have a easy thing to do now, we can't to forget manual thing. Use the technology for positive thing not negative thing. Make it useful and don't also waste your time for the technology, because it will make you lazy and just think a fast way. Then technology can make us see the world without have to go to the other country, we can know the new news about the other country, know about politic, and we can get a new knowledge from the technology. Yeah technology has provided many  thing to the human, you can be smart from technology, being smart is not only in school right? you can get it from applying technology. Technology in this era is one of important thing to use, thus let’s use technology to get more information about the world. Okk i think its enough from mee for today 😘😘❤ thankyou and ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM WR WB

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities