i also a moody person





Hay guys, today i would like to tell you still about me. You know, actually i am a person that also often have bad mood, but when i am bad mood, i never show it in front of the people. At home, if i am bad mood, i just stay in my bedroom and never out from there until i lost my bad mood. When i am bad mood, i will angry, hit and strike the wall. No one can beside me if i am bad mood, but sometimes i can overcome my bad mood with smile, together with my friends or etc. but if i can’t control myself, i will show how angry i am in front of the people, or if someone disturb me, i will hit them. I ever bad mood in the class, i don’t know why, but when i am bad mood, one of my friend disturb me and hit me, then i show my angry face, again she hit me, after that i hit her again using my hand strongly. Thus because of that, she  just smile and doesn’t speak with for a moment. Ohh yaa, i also an angry peson actually, when someone do something that make me feel angry, for several times i will patient or doesn’t say anything. Because i doesn’t like to quarrel with the other or i just doesn’t like have a problem with the other because it make me uncomfortable. But if someone make me really really angry, i will said something that make them feel shy or angry. And also, if i can’t to revenge them using my mouth, i will hit them. I will quarrel with them using my physic even in the next i will lost or not. I just avoid something that make me become a bad one, i just want to live in peace without no problem, no something  that make me angry. Ohh yaa, actually i realize that i also have lack of something, sometimes i will said a hurt word for someone. And if someone do so, i am not revenge them because i know i also can hurt someone using my word.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities