my sunday activities

Hay guys, today i would like to share you my activities in every Sunday. Actually at this semester that 6 semester, i have a class at Sunday because my lecturer can’t teach at the others day, he just can at Sunday. But it is not every Sunday, we will be hose. Every meeting we will be attend class for 2 or 3 hour if i am not mistaken. We start the class at 9 am. Before 9 am, i wake up at 6 am and pray subuh, thus i help my mother to clean the house such as sweep our garden, and field thus i sweep all of my house. I and my sister except my 2 brother divide our task. Such as if my sister sweep our field, i am will sweep all of the room at my house. After that, we also wash our clothes. But to wash our clothes it easy because it just put our clothes in washing machine. Then i just wait for 75 or 47 minutes depend on how much we put the clothes there. After that my mother just cook and my father was clean the window and throw every object that doesn’t we used anymore. Then, after i clean my house, i am breakfast and take a bath because i must go to college. After study, i go home and do my next work, that was ironing all of the people clothes in my house. And its take 6 hour depend on i am lax or not. But when i am ironing the clothes, i am too much lax because boring just do a same thing for long time, or something i will sleep for 4 hour, and after that i will continue again. Sometimes my mother angry to me because i am lax and delay my work. If i am lazy to ironing too much clothes, i will do it at the midnight, i don’t know why, but ironing at midnight make me focus and relax to do it. Even i will sleep at 4 am or 2 am. But i am enjoy to do it. Ok guys, thankyou for read :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.