naugthy kid was change



Hello guys.. how are you? and how your life? in this day i would like to share you about myself :D you know guys, when i was in senior high school at first year. I have many memoriam about that. I was one of naughty students. At senior high school i found a new friends that always like to go anywhere and i am before that never go anywhere except if my parents invite me to go with them. Thus, when i was there, after scoolh my friends  always invited me to join with her to go anywhere with her. Because of her, i can know where is pasar aceh, brayeun, ujong bate. The place that rarely for me to go there. And i ever escape from the school because of her, we were just seat at cafe, and because of her also i ever join when my school and the other school brawl because of little thing. That the first time for me become very naughty and uncontrol. I always angry with my parentw who had forbiden me to befriend with her. Then when school time, especially break time, she invited me to went out school used a reason if she sick or etc. And we borrowed my friends motorcycle. When i befriend with her, i am never think about the lesson at school. One of my firend said “don’t befriend with her, she just made you become a bad one” but i am never care what the people said. I ever have a problem with teacher when i befriend with her. At that time i was really bad person i thought, and also at that time i had many accident. Finally my attitude impact on my score at school, i didn’t got any ranking in the class. Thus in 2 semester, i was distance from her, i forgot what happened at that time until made me distance from her. I got a new friend that made me focus on lesson, made me never escape until i graduated, and made me thought that the really friend never brought you into the wrong way. After that i also active when the teacher asked me. Finally i got ranking 2, and i was shocked and surprised because impossible for me got ranking 2. Thus my friend hug me and said “you were lucky”. Then my teacher said “ you have been changed, you were not like the past, you must maintain that”. I am really happy and when i went home i told to my mother and my mother said “Alhamdulillah, but you must more dilligent to maintain that ranking.”

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities