no idea



Hallo .. today i confuse what i have write, my lecturer want me to write 20 diary. And i just write unforgettable experiences, that just what i remember. And now i am stuck, i don’t know what i must write in this white paper that doesn’t have sin. How poor you are, every one must write something this paper sacred. Guys help me what i have to write. About knowledge? Perception? Song lyric? Or what? I got blank today, i thought that almost of my memorize i put here. My imprtant memorize actually. What i have to now? Help mee pleasee.. help me if you are guys love me, do you have an idea, what idea that i have put here? What about retail again a comic? But i thought that it is not effective, for long time i never read comic. What about a novel? I just now some novel that i have been read such as istana kedua, my pinky moment (why valentine importan), cowo ngeselin banget, alan dll. Almost all of novel that i have been read its about love and family, i mean family in here is someone that cheat and lies with his wife. And the other about fall in love at school because of something, fall in love after hate him or etc. Or write about lyric of song? i like english song, but not all of lyric i will remember except i saw at the internet and then i put on my paper. Now the song that still hot are shape of you à ed sheran, chantaje à Maluma and shakira, sing me to sleep à Alan walker. That the song which i known. But i am not really sure about to write that lyric because so many people known a lyric of every song, is it i have to put it again? I want to create something that people doesn’t know before, something about me that make people know who i am, but for this time i had not idea. Give me a great idea please? You suggestion will help me to full of my task :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities