when i love English lesson?



some of people doesn’t like english because difficult, can’t put a right grammar in the senteces, and difficult to make a differences between tenses etc. I will share you the first time i like English. One of the reason i like english because of my father, he is a english teacher and when i was child my father always spoke with me using english. Thus when i was at elementary school, i still confuse what the lesson that i like. Then when i was at 6 grade in senior high school, my passion in english become appeared, my teacher at that time made me like english because her pronounciation. And you know guys, even my father is a english teacher, he never teach me or speak with me. He just ever teach about the subject and to be, then for the other, i just learn at school, learn by myself through reading and sometimes when final exam at my father’s school, my father asked me to check his students answer. Thus, when i was at junior high school, i really love more english and my future is i wanna be an english teacher. At night, i like read my father’s english book, every night before i am sleep. Then, when my teacher ask somebody in the class to stay in front of the class. I always want to be volunteer. After that, when i was at senior high school, my passion in english become more and  more, when my teacher asked us to made a sentences in english, i was the first one who already made that and i was the first one stay in front of my teacher and asked about my answer. And my teacher said “that a great sentences!”. Then when i was grad 3 at senior high school, my teacher always asked us to made a sentences or complete the sentences. I would open the dictioanary and made a sentences base waht i thought in my mind. Learning english make me at UIN, made me in English department as a students, i am very proud and i know i still have lack in english but through writing, i hope somebody will anaylize my writing and make me learn a correct sentences.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities