still in my story



Hai.. welcome back to my blog.. ok today i will tell you spesifically about me. Actually today i will tell my favorite thing such as my favorite food, drink, sport, music and etc. Well. Before we start. Let’s say BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM.. first let’s talk about my favorite food. I am a choosen person when i want to eat something. I am not like fish, vegetable, fruit such as orange, tomato, etc, and meat. i prefer to egg, chicken, potato. Why i didn’t like fish? Ok. When i was child, i am not a choosen person in everything. But when my grandfather gave me eel, i was coldness and fainted because of that. And from that time, my parent never give me any fish. Then i am not like vegetable because one day, when i ate vegetable, i got a little caterpillar. Then i am shocked. After that i never eat certain vegetable. Ok i think enough to say more about my favorite food. We gonna talk about my favorite drink, i almost like all of the beverage. Ecspecially i love mineral water. My father has told me if you want to be a healthy one and you are far far way from the disease. You have to drink mineral water after you wake up. That way for all of my reader and fans. Hahaa :D you have many drink to more healthy. Furthermore, I will tell my favorite sports, I love volley ball and badminton, from I was at elementary school until know, I still love to play volley ball. And badminton I love this one when I am 18 years old. For you, you have know that sport is also the best thing to get healthy. Then music, I prefer to English song, Indonesian song? I also like it but not really like, I just like a song that I thought it’s a good song. But if English song, I love it.. if that song is someone, I will hug and will not remove., how strong the description of my favorite sing, I love it. Ehmmm I think it is enough for today and I will continue the other thing on my next blog :d

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities