fasting month



Hay good people .. hahaha i am duplicate that word from entertaiment news yaa guys, i was took a permission :D. Now i want share to you about Ramadhan, yeaah as we know that fasting month very near with us. In fasting month i have so much memoriam, you know, i really like fasting month because it time to more near with Allah, to do a better thing in order you get reward from Allah and it the month that so much blessing than the other months. I love so much ramadhan and every Muslim in the world love and waiting ramadhan. Ramadhan the month that we pray tarawih every night and each tarawih have blessing. Fasting month it the time we share our kind, we care to the other. And the time that make us as a worth person. If we have a money we can share and care to give to the other. To give for them that lack of money. Every ramadhan i always stay at home and breaking with my family, sometime we will breaking with our big family. And the time that make me always miss Ramadhan. I miss when i, my sister and my mother make a cookies for Eid day, we will make at least 4 cookies and the other we will buy because making a cookies in ramadhan is a trial, why i say trial? Because when we make a cookies, the aroma of the cookies are very strong and sometimes it make me want to taste it. When ramadhan my family always pray tarawih, sometimes we pray tarawih in our musalla at village, sometimes we pray tarawih at my father’s village in blang bintang. Before breaking we always prepare the food, my mother always ask us what we want to eat when breaking. And after that we will make a food together such as Risol, Martabak, bakwan etc. When dawn, my mother will wake me to dawn together, my mother was prepared the food such as rice (off course), soup, milk for us and coffee for my father, and then we will eat together. So many memoriam when ramadhan, and i love it :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities