my ex close friends



Life give us so much experiences, it could be a good experiences and bad experiences, or unworth experiences. When i was at junior high school. I was a new students at MTsN RUKOH, before that i was a student at islamic boarding school. But because of i always got sick there, my parents took a decision to move me from there. Just for 6 month i studied there. When i entered my new class, i met many people, some of them were my friend in elementary school. For one weeks, the people in the class doesn’t like saw me, and doesn’t want made me become their friends because i was close to someone that they doesn’t like. But i don’t care because they can’t to take decision who can be my friend or who can’t to be my friends. One day, when i went with my friend in the class after pray zuhur. One of my friend in the class said “why you went with her (me)?, if you went with her anymore, no one become your friends!”. Then i said “you can’t force her, because you are not her mother. Be remember, there will be a time that you know how i am.” Then, they just silent. Furthemore, after one month i was at MTsN rukoh, all of people in the class become my friend and friendly with me, i don’t know why. But its ok for me. Thus, i close to 6 people in my class. Every Friday, we always decided to visited our friends house. When we wanted to go to one of my friend’s house, sometimes we just walked or used public transportation. We brought our own food, but sometimes their parents would cooked for us and we ate together. After that, we also open minded each other, if one of my friends love someone, we can’t love the same person. Hahaha :D we also often inter treat a food or something like that. When one of them have a new CD of korean drama, we will borrowed it after the owner saw the drama. When one of us have a problem with someone or the others, we will helped each other to solve her problem. We also do anything together. But when we were in grade 2 we had a different class, thus we never close anymore. And its not only because of different class but also we had a problem that made us never close.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities