my first students



You know, i have my first time experiences when i am become a teacher in front of the real students and the real class. So, when my teacher give me a group task to visit school and teach them. I an my 5 friends, went to my father’s school at MTsN kutabaro. When we were there, we must take a permission to teach for 1 day. After that the teacher give us my father class. Thus my friends teach them a tenses. Actually the students there very active and work hard, when my friends give them a task group, they have a passion to do that and when they doesn’t know the word or vocabulary, they will ask us. And when my friend give them a games, they will excited to do the games. And the will write it in the white board even their answer are wrong but that the reason to make us become a better one right? after that they can read a paragraph and sentence clearly even some of word they don’t know how to pronoun it. But we help them to learn. We were happy at that time because they really excited and happy with us and really have a passion to learn. That class really discipline and not naughty. Even we are not their really teacher, they respect us and hear what we want. Thus, we also happy teach them. In the of the class, the students ask us to take a pictures with them. And we more know each other, they also ask our pin, id line, instagram, fb etc. i thought they have a good thing to more silaturrahmi not just for that day but it could be for long time. And alhamdulillah several students, still contact us and friendly with us. After out from their class, we also took a permission because we already teach the student at MTsN Kutabaro and say thanks because the teacher there very friendly and give us a chance to teach the students there. Hopefully i will meet him again as their teacher. aminnnn

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Maniac- Jay Walker

my severe accident in my life.

my sunday activities